The last time I wrote an entry here was the day before the death of my computer (I make it sound dramatic because it's completely tragic. For me, who the internet is more than my life) I'm writing this now on my sisters computer and I'll just mention a few things that has been going on.
I might move again. Again I mean, is that I moved last year in June. And I might do it again due to Asian superstitions (we've been... In alot of bad family fights since our move in) Which my dad has been complaining about and has been blaming the house. Oh well.
I kind of like moving. Changing into something different. But then, I know I'll miss here too. Definitely.
And as for my favourite boy, he will still remain the same person and is still that douche bag he is.
Sighhhhhhhhhh. Thats all for now
No secrets for now. I can't be bothered since it's nearly 2:30 in the morning.Just a quick post to keep you updated.

No comments:
Post a Comment