My photo
Urban M, Victoria, Australia
I feed on guilty pleasures. I will not be fed because it finds me effortlessly everyday on end. My run will not be devoured, it will not fade as I know being sane is long lost.

Friday, December 18, 2009

'If he needed me, more than anything he had encountered, would he not shelter anything that possibly could have brought him down? Rather than exercising his mouth with me? Shoving explanations my way? But it seems to be that being about each other was remotely complex than any other obstacle, for him. That is'


Yesterday I met up with a friend and headed off to watch Avatar. Which was when I came to realisation that I've never hated her so much. I mean, my friend that is. I didn't know why I wanted to watch it with her anyway. Probably because I was in the rush to watch Avatar, cause I heard it was really good. And... The other factor was I wanted to 'fix' my anger that I shared for her. That didn't work out as you can see. But perhaps I knocked her out of the zone too? I don't know, but that was yesterday and today I haven't spoken to her at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment