My photo
Urban M, Victoria, Australia
I feed on guilty pleasures. I will not be fed because it finds me effortlessly everyday on end. My run will not be devoured, it will not fade as I know being sane is long lost.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The lovely bones was amazing {not so much that it tops Avatar} But for those who are into mystery and thriller movies, I guess tlb can be it for ya.
Well, before we went in we decided to go Nandos cause the three of us {me, friend and another friend} was hella hungry. With 20 minutes before the movie started to roll we knew if we sat and dined the first bits would be missed out on. So we tried and brought in food secretly which worked. Like 20 mintues into the movie a worker decides to check our theater while we were eating. I placed my hands over to cover my chick so did one of my friend. But as for my other friend she dropped her wrap {purposely} on our birthday present we got for our other other friend {accident} Hahah.

I saw a few people today which was good. Not anyone I wanted to see though {ahem, favourite boy atm} :D well, I'm watching winx club cause I can't sleep. I came online to check if he was on but I guess not so I'm hopping off after this, ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment