
Finally, I have finished the lovely bones. I took nearly this whole month just to finish 328 pages of words, words and words. It didn't take me that long because it wasn't worthy of reading. I just liked to read when I need time away from, people and the Internet {which is were I find myself most of the time} Or when I am in need of little entertainment.
And just in time, I have found Rumours {from the Luxe series} by Anna Godbersen which is what I'll be reading next. Though, I don't think I will take as long to read it. Since, I absolutely adored the Luxe. Yes, yes. The lovely bones is a wonderful book. But as a teenager still, teen readings is what will capture me more {but definitely not twilight, sorry Meyers} Because honestly, the lovely bones was a slow action mysterious novel. I need dashing boys that will get my heart racing, sitting on the edge of my seat every minute.
Anyway, I've just decided that I'll write a little secret. A secret, that I wish I had the strength to do or say to someone.
--
I hate you, but I can't. Because supposedly you're a close friend. Now, that's what everyone thinks. Not me, love. x

No comments:
Post a Comment