But the day before yesterday, I talked to my favourite boy. Awkward, at some points yes. But it got further than most of our conversations we've had. Surprisingly weird. Because it's only a new friendship {and yet he found a quick way in my mind} we should have more than millions of things to sparkle a conversation right? But no, wrong. It's only a hi here and back. What's up and we'll tell each other with a smiley face and then bam. One conversation in with the wind.
Honestly if I must say, I don't mind. At least we're even talking right? But then it has it's downs as well. I'm trying to be promising with 'not getting in a tangled knot' with guys right now {or as it seems} So the more time he spends apart, the more time I have to untangling myself. Though my position right now is steady. So never you mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment